Meet Dr. Jorge Bueno, DC
Dr. Jorge Bueno has been a licensed Chiropractor since 2001. As a Chiropractor with solid and multi-faceted experience, he states : “I am committed to promoting the health and well being of my patients”, using the most technologically advanced treatment options.
His mission is to direct people to the realization that healing comes from within, and ultimately that the maintenance of health is superior to the treatment of disease. He is committed to serve as many people as possible with the highest quality Chiropractic care, given in loving service so that they may realize their full human potential.
- B.S. in Biology – University of Utah – 1996
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Life University – 2001
- Physiotherapy Certification – Life University – 2001
- Certified in X-ray Technology – Life University – 2001
- National Certification in Electrodiagnostic Testing – 2009
Dr. Bueno and his wife, Joy, have a family of four children. Three boys and one girl keep their family busy with soccer, dance and church events. To the Bueno’s, families are forever!